A collection of the things I use on my personal device(s) that make me look smarter than I actually am.
- I've tried them all; Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, BB Edit, Textmate, Atom, etc.
- Previously Sketch, but Figma is just too good to ignore; with a plethora of community-driven plugins.
- The easiest window-management tool I've ever used.
- More recently Firefox, but Chrome's consistency keeps bringing me back.
- The built-in terminal in VS Code is fine; though I'm fortunate enough to have the screen real-estate for a dedicated, always-open terminal.
- I do feel more accomplished in the terminal at-times, but the interface and ease-of-use can't be understated for all my projects.
- Handles multiple Google-based email accounts like a champ.
- Synced across all my devices; never had an issue.
- Apple RemindersI've tried a few different apps, but the iCloud integration and feature-set has always been enough for me.